Three high pass of the Everest region is truly challenging but technically not that difficult for trekking. This trek is considered one of the best journeys in the world, combining high altitude walk with extremely rewarding cultural and ecological experiences. While heading towards upper Khumbu area, the doorstep to Mount Everest, you will cross through three highest and most scenic passes namely Kongma La pass (5,535m), Cho La pass (5,480m) and Renjo La pass (5,360m). The trek covers all the major places in the Everest region including Namche Bazaar, Dingbuche, Everest Base Camp, and Gokyo. During the trek, you will enjoy the awe-inspiring Himalayan giants that include Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu and Ama Dablam and have an opportunity to visit Sherpa villages, Buddhist monasteries, Sherpa museum and gain insights into the culturally vibrant Sherpa traditional lifestyle.
After a day sightseeing of the cultural and religious sites in Kathmandu valley, next day in the morning we begin our trekking journey with short flight to Lukla, which is located on the edge of the cliff at 2,900m. We suggest our travelers to sit on the right-hand side of the plane for the best views of Everest while approaching Lukla.
We begin our trek with a fairly short downhill walk to Phadking, passing through stone walls engraved with prayer inscriptions – called Mani in the Sherpa language. The first night of the trek will be spent in Phadking. After Phakding, we walk through the floral and faunal biodiversity of Sagarmatha National Park, the trail winds through the magnificent forests of rhododendron, magnolia, and firs. Crossing three high passes and setting foot on Everest Base Camp Trek at the elevation of (5,360m) at the foot of the Khumbu Icefall and Kalapattar at 5,545m is a lifetime experience of this trek.
After stepping on to Base Camp and Kalapatthar, we return at our leisurely pace back to Namche and Lukla for our return flight to Kathmandu.
Pioneer Adventure offers a government certified trekking guide with an extensive knowledge and experience of trekking in the Everest region and necessary porters. Anybody who is fit and loves to climb high mountain passes in the Everest region and experience Sherpa culture and tradition should visit Nepal.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel (1,300m/4,265ft)
- Day 02: Sightseeing and trek preparation in Kathmandu
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2,800m/9,186ft) and trek to Phakding (2,651m/8,697ft)
- Day 04: Phakding to Namche bazaar (3,440m/11,286ft)
- Day 05: Namche bazaar acclimatization day (3,440m/11,286ft)
- Day 06: Namche bazaar to Deboche (3,820m/12,532ft)
- Day 07: Dibuche to Dingbuche (4,410m/14,468ft)
- Day 08: Rest day in Dindbuche
- Day 09: Dingbuche to Chhukung (4,730m/15,518ft)
- Day 10: Chhukun to Lobuche via Khongma La pass (5,535m/18,159ft)
- Day 11: Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5170 m/16,961ft), visit Everest Base Camp (5,360m/17,585ft) and back to Gorak Shep
- Day 12: Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar (5,545 m/18,192 ft), then back to Lobuche (4,910m/16,108ft)
- Day 13: Lobuche to Dzongla (4,830m/15,846ft)
- Day 14: Dzongla to Thagna (4,700m/15,420ft) via Cho La pass (5,480m)
- Day 15: Trek to Gokyo (4,750m/15,583ft) or Climb Gokyo Ri (5,357m/17,575ft)
- Day 16: Gokyo to Marlung (4,380m/14,370ft) via Renjo La Pass (5,360m/17,585ft)
- Day 17: Marlung to Namche Bazaar
- Day 18: Namche Bazaar to Lukla
- Day 19: Fly back to Kathmandu
- Day 20: Final Departure
- International and domestic airport transfers
- 3 Night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Both way air ticket KTM-LUKLA-KTM
- Transportation cost
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner with tea, coffee, hot water
- Khumbu Pasang Lamu VDC charge & National park fee
- An English Speaking trekking guide & porters
- Wages, equipment, food, medical insurances for staffs
- Pioneer Adventure trekking duffel bag
- A comprehensive medical kit
- A farewell dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu
- Nepal entry visa fee $...
- International airfare
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Phone call, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, mineral water & hot shower
- Travel Insurance and High Altitude Insurance (Accident, Medical and Rescue)